Sonntag, 29. März 2015

To clear my mind

After trying to hunt down the but with the fontwindow
I didt what stippi suggestet. I downloaded the source for haiku (a third time or so ;-) )
but this time i compiled it with:

 DEBUG=1 jam -q libbe.so
then i ran the Debugger like stippi sugested:


LD_PRELOAD=/path/to/debug/libbe.so Debugger /path/to/AbiWord

it was verry intresting to see how the haiku works internally :-), but it didnt helped me much further.
I am now guessing that there is some kind of race condition between building a BWindow from the BMessage and the fontwindow accessing views wich are not jet ready.

After a while with no sucsess finding the problem there .. i decided to do something different.

So i took a look into my other "projects" i did a pull request for scripture guid wich is now stream to the main repository. It just fixes one little bug wiht the Scripture Guide Manager... I think i need to take some time here to merge the Manager right into Scripture Guide. It makes no sense to have two sperated Programms here.


Then i took a look into clucene port just to figure out that someone already had one reade ... but not uploaded it to haikuware.

And last but not least i took some time for the ProjectConceptor. Where i fixed a drawing bug. - I hope i can bring this peace of software soon to a beta stage... that would be awesome.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen